• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pleast post text instead of links! :)

HP Dreadnought

First Post
I just have a request for people posting information from the WotC blogs/website. Could you take a second to cut and paste the text of the article into a post, instead of just providing a link?

Many of us are behind corporate firewalls that block access to sites like WotC. Posting links prevents us from reading the info and instead we have to try to figure out everything from context.

Having the text available would also make it easier to refer to during the subsequent discussion.

. . . by posting text you will also be helping the economy. A happy employee is a productive employee. Reading all the D&D 4E stuff at work will make me happy and thereby improve my productivity! If you post only links, the terrorists win! :)

HP Dreadnought

First Post
LOL!! Actually EnWorld *WAS* blocked for a long time. . . one of the Network Security guys or an executive must be excited about 4E or something.

I'll note that SI.com NEVER gets blocked around here!

Remove ads