Poll: How many people will play YB after the reset?

Will you play YB after the reset?

• Played YB Before & Will Play After Reset

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Played YB Before & Won't Play After Reset

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Will Play for 1st time After Reset

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Are you crazy I ain't playing this?!

Votes: 2 7.1%

MidKnight

First Post
Not sure how many will be joining us - but I'm noticeing a lot more traffic very early in the morning (cst). I think that we will see a huge influx of players, with (hopefully) a fair sized chunk of those actually hanging around for more than the first week.

Last edited:

Thaiger

First Post
I'm playing after the reset. I was going to start back up this last week, but then saw how close the reset was, so I decided to wait.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Thaiger said:
I'm playing after the reset. I was going to start back up this last week, but then saw how close the reset was, so I decided to wait.

I noticed you lurking lately - good to see you on board for the reset :)

Rathan

First Post
I'm suck a sucker for YB.....*LOL* hell yea I plan on playing again this time around and I've already made a character and concept for him as well.....*:D *

Sabaron

First Post
Nah, I just figured I'd play up until the last second, start my own dojo, volunteer to be Record Keeper, then fall off the face of the earth. I'll be here. ;)

Kesh

First Post
Since my first match never actually got started, I'll be playing YB for the first time after the reset. I'm basically just going to run my alternate persona, a gnoll warrior named Kesh. :)

Remove ads