• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Poll: How many people will play YB after the reset?

Will you play YB after the reset?

• Played YB Before & Will Play After Reset

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Played YB Before & Won't Play After Reset

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Will Play for 1st time After Reset

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Are you crazy I ain't playing this?!

Votes: 2 7.1%

graydoom

First Post
Played before, will probably be more active after the reset. Because people will actually be willing to fight me once the rest occurs.

Wicht

Hero
graydoom said:
Played before, will probably be more active after the reset. Because people will actually be willing to fight me once the rest occurs.

More people would fight you now if you weren't cursed you know :D ;)

Actually, You haven't had a real match since that curse thing have you :eek:

Last edited:

nsruf

First Post
I'd like to start playing again after the reset, provided I can figure out how the new rules work;) I won't bother with a separate ID like on the old boards ("Zarathud"), though. My post count will thank me for that:p

PS: I might have to fight Kalanyr for the right to use the Dogbert avatar...

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
I won't give it up!

Its Mine!

I tell you if you try to take it I will crush you!

I will have the Dogbert Avatar!

Besides I had it first :p (By 2 whole days :rolleyes: )

;)

In other words if you're there at the reset you will be my first opponent! Dogbert must be defended!

My Post Count - My Fight Club Post Count= Around 5

And I've only been playing actively again for a week.

Wicht

Hero
21 players... thats not a bad start - close to what we had at the height of YB on the old board (50 registered fighters/30 or so active fighters).

Tsin has not checked back in yet and assuming she will play still 22.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Yeah Wicht, I must admit that it has been pretty cool seeing things picking up around here again. I think it'll jump some more right after the reset too. I can just imagine the throngs of white belts tearing into each other to see who can rise the furthest and the fastest. Talk about a grand melee! :D

I wonder how many old familiar faces we might see after the reset. Saw that Tsyr might try a little more. Wonder if Nemmerle might show back up some day? I bet there is gonna be quite a quiet time over the weekend while everyone holds their breath in anticipation of the reset and starting over. Followed by the storm of activity on Monday as all heck breaks loose! I can't wait, it'll be such fun! :)

nsruf

First Post
Kalanyr said:
I will have the Dogbert Avatar!

That remains to be seen!

Besides I had it first :p (By 2 whole days :rolleyes: )

By one day only (Jan 18th for you, Jan 19th for me according to profile information), unless the different time zones we are in do weird things to the calendar. And how long have you been a DNRC member?

In other words if you're there at the reset you will be my first opponent! Dogbert must be defended!

I wonder if we could get Scott Adams to judge;)

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Gah,I only just found out Scott Adams has a website, I'll assume this DNRC has something to do with it, can I please,please have the address for this DNRC?

Edit: Aha I have found this Dogbert's New Ruling Class, I have been a member for about 10 minutes now.

The hour changes for Time Zones make my profile views say 18th Vs 20th

Last edited:

Remove ads