• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Poly] Character Counters

Katowice

Explorer
The inclusion of cardboard D&D monster counters in Dungeon has been great from the start. How about providing us with counters for use with d20 Modern and Star Wars?

Ruined

Explorer
Fiery Dragon has plans to issue a set of counters for d20 modern games. I'm guessing that might prompt Dungeon to follow suit.

edit: Checking their site, they've already been released. You can check them out here.

Star Wars would be nice, but I imagine they'd have trouble with licensing. No idea what flexibility Paizo Publishing would have in those regards. [/edit]

Last edited:

Archade

Azer Paladin
Counter Weight

While I like the counters, I have a question ...

1. Why aren't the counters round anymore?
2. Can you print them on a heavier cardstock? It would make them more playable.

Great job guys!

Katowice

Explorer
Re: Counter Weight

Personally, I prefer square/rectangular counters just because they're easier and faster to cut out. I have about six issues worth of Dungeon Mag counters to cut out and the little round ones take forever!

Erik, for Star Wars, a variety of character, vehicle and starship counters would be great...

Archade said:
While I like the counters, I have a question ...

1. Why aren't the counters round anymore?
2. Can you print them on a heavier cardstock? It would make them more playable.

Great job guys!

Gallo22

First Post
What about making counters that would go with each of the adventures in dungeon. I know this was done alittle bit before.

Gallo22

Remove ads