Polymorph Self - NO Extraordinary Abilities???

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
I, however, do have a small bone to pick with the dual complaints that this thread "shouldn't come up" in a google search and that there was nothing else in your google search to reply to. Clearly, from the latter, you wanted a result in your google search you could reply to, so it seems strange to object to the search engine providing the one it could find for you.
Probably this is how it went down:
"Hey google, I'm feeling salty!"
"Okay, let me help you with that. Here's a 19 year-old forum thread on the polymorph self spell in 3rd edition D&D. Enjoy!"

Also many of us find it funny. In this instance I for one am particularly amused by how hot you came in denouncing rules interpretations that were 19 years cold, and that you reopened a long dead discussion and ended your post with the phrase "end of discussion." That's some grade A thread necromancy there.

Bonus points for the fact that the rant about someone "doing mental gymnastics to ignore the rules" isn't even about the some edition of the rules. The master transmographist (and Complete Arcane) are 3.5e, the OP was from the 3.0 days.

Remove ads