PoPP - Lerissa (01)

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Trying to control her anger at the group for not answering her, Lerissa will make her way back to the front of the building to re-enter and give them a piece of her mind.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: I assumed a double move - you encounter nothing on your way back (at least to the point I've got you on the map).

Mustapha's up now.

Attachments

• Granary - Lerissa.jpg
    Granary - Lerissa.jpg
    618.7 KB · Views: 76

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The fog lights briefly to your north - a quick flash like lightening seen through clouds on the horizon. No sound accompanies the flash.

Abraxis is up now.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Finally getting caught up - Leaf is up now, but as it's unlikely anything he does will change Lerissa's action you can go ahead and let me know what you want her to do.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Can anyone see what they are doing we need to stop them before they can poison the grain!"

Leaf's shout rings through the dark and the fog from somewhere North of your location.

Lerissa's up. Previous map is still accurate.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa, weapon in hand, will proceed cautiously bit at quickly as possible into the fog toward the sound of the voice.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You close the distance to your party rapidly, finding yourself next to Mustapha and just behind Abraxis. To Abraxis' north is a skeletal figure - a Black Echelon Operative - in a black robe wielding a rusty sickle. Just a you arrive you see Leaf attempt to spear the creature with his trident, which passes harmlessly into the space between the skeleton's hip and ribcage.

The sounds Mustapha makes as he moves around are clearly audible to you, as are the 'normal' sounds of the granary. But the fight between Abraxis, Leaf and the Operative carries on in eerie silence.

Took a double move to get you here so you have only free actions left.

Attachments

• Granary - Lerissa.jpg
    Granary - Lerissa.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 81

Remove ads