PrC Help for Cleric, Part 2

MithrasRahl

First Post
I asked this question earlier, looking for a PrC that continues spell progression. I've looked in all the books I have, and online as well. I'm not asking anyone to do any grunt work, but if you know of one that would fit, please let me know. I'm looking for a PrC that I can take next level based on the following character stats/abilities/etc:

Mystic 6/Combat Medic 5

Aasimar, Chaotic Neutral, Worships St. Cuthbert

BAB: +6, Save base all +6

10 STR, 14 DEX, 14 CON, 10 INT, 26 (22 + 4) WIS, 10 CHA

Combat Casting, Dodge, Augment Healing as feats

Mobility, Evasion as Class feats

10 Ranks Concentration, 2 Ranks Diplomacy, 8 Ranks Heal

1 Feat to Spend, 8 Skill Points to spend

Is there any PrC that you know of that I can spend the feat and 8 Skill Points to meet the requirements of that also continues spell progression?

Herzog

Adventurer
I hate to interfere with the way your group interprets the rules but:

The Feat and the skillpoints you get at lvl 12 can only be spent AFTER you select a class, not before.
That said, I will assume that either you'll be taking the PrC at lvl 13 and need to know which feats and skillpoints to take at lvl 12 (and maybe even which class lvl?)

I'll try to take a look for you later today.
It would help if you could provide:
1. The sourcebooks you have access to.
2. The sourcebooks your current classes came from.
3. The kind of character you are trying to build.

Herzog

MithrasRahl

First Post
Sorry, that's my bad, I didn't explain how the bonus feat and skill points were there.

Basically I knew I needed to find a PrC a few levels ago, but didn't have the time to go digging, so the DM allowed me to save the 9th level feat and then some skill points thereafter, and then place them when i knew what PrC I wanted. So ideally I'm looking for a PrC I can take at 12th level with the feats/skills I have now, but no later than 13th level.

Herzog

Adventurer
Ok, here are some suggestions. Note that not all may be available immediately:

1. Contemplative (Complete Divine).
You need 13 ranks in Knowledge Religion, so you'd need to gather some extra skillpoints somehow, and you need to make peaceful contact with a divine representative of your alignment. As a result, however, you get bonus domains (which means more spells known for you!), special powers, as well as continued spellcasting progression.
2. Divine Oracle (Complete Divine)
You need 8 ranks in Knowledge Religion, and Skill Focus(Knowledge Religion), as well as being able to cast at least 2 divination spells.
In return, you get access to the Oracle Domain(bonus spells and powers!), scrying and divination enhancements, Uncanny Dodge and Improved Uncanny dodge, as well as continued spellcasting progression.
3. Spellwarp Sniper (Complete Scoundrel)
You need 8 ranks in Concentration, which you have.
You need 8 ranks in spellcraft.
You need the feat Point Blank Shot
You need +1d6 sneak attack or sudden strike (for which you need to take a level in scout or rogue)
For this, you get the ability to turn area effect spells into rays, and you get bonus damage on these spells. You also get continued spellcasting progression.

that's it so far.
If you can supply a little more (like, which spells do you have up to now? and which domain did you take? and, most important: what do you want to do with this character?) I may find more...

Herzog

Remove ads