• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Predator Gnomes!!

SSquirrel

Explorer
Gnomes. GNOMES. Gnomes are insane. Gnomes can *turn invis* once per encounter after they've taken dmg. They can also choose to roll "hide" instead of intialtive at the start of an encounter. Hello Gnome Rogue. And by "hello" I mean, "Please, for the love of god, stop stabbing me in the back." My friends quote was "Man, I hate gnomes! They're stupid! But now I can't stop picturing a pack of gnomes sitting in the trees doing the clicking noise that the Predators make in the alien movies. Stupid stealth gnomes. I'm going to have to play one."

OK, so they kept saying they were having problems figuring out how to make Gnomes unique and Gnomes have always had no really good niche in D&D. Sounds like they figured something out. Holy crap man. Gnomes sound interesting for the first time ever out side of Tinker Gnomes.

hong

WotC's bitch
I was imagining this being read out by the narrator in the intro to Fallout.

"Gnomes. Gnomes are insane. ..."

pukunui

Legend
SSquirrel said:
OK, so they kept saying they were having problems figuring out how to make Gnomes unique and Gnomes have always had no really good niche in D&D. Sounds like they figured something out. Holy crap man. Gnomes sound interesting for the first time ever out side of Tinker Gnomes.
Yeah, they've taken the 3.5 whisper gnome and transformed it not only into the default gnome but also a bad ass one at that. I might actually have gnomes in my campaign world now! ;)

Remove ads