Private Discussions

Cleon

Legend
What would you like to do with the stray threads?

I'm thinking we should continue with any ongoing conversions in displaced threads in their current "Dungeons & Dragons" forum location while waiting for admin to get around to returning them to where they belong.

Meanwhile we could add a "Displaced Threads" thread to General Monster Talk with links to the threads that have gone AWOL.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Makes sense to me. I'm sure eventually the mods will have some time to move the threads we manage to find back.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
It's not just those. Almost all the links back to the working drafts are broken in the same way, too.

Cleon

Legend
It's not just those. Almost all the links back to the working drafts are broken in the same way, too.

If you're talking about the links in the conversion threads, it's not all of them.

Some of the "post" Working Draft links work, while some others point to "new.enworld.org" addresses that will work if you remove the "new." prefix and a few are completely lost.

At least I've got archives of the threads, so I should be able to recover the links from the HTML code if necessary.

Except for the master lists on "Creatures Awaiting Upload" I don't see that it'd be worth the bother though.

Remove ads