• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Project Daedalus (Issue #4)

Calinon

First Post
Tyrone can't help but laugh at the mound of clothes Kiro has. "Dang, Kiro. How the heck'd you keep 'em so clean for that long?" he asks with a grin. "Glad to help, though. As long as you got some comfortable stuff."

He turns his attentions to Rachel, raising an eyebrow and being careful to keep his eyes up as she spins. "That'll be fine. The color is good on you, but lets go with something with a longer hemline, especially if you plan on twirling," he jokes, going through a rack of clothes to find something matching the color but longer. "Here, try this one. You can get both though if you like 'em. I wanna stop at the leather shop in here before we leave the mall too; you might find something you like there as well or you can scope out the other stores too while I get me some new leathers," he says, going through the stack of clothes. "Hey, a girl with my sense of fashion. Comfort first, always," he says, levitating the stack over to the counter where Kiro is stacking his.

"Hey, Miguel? You lose my sidekick?" he asks the changeling jokingly. "Or is he buried under clothes somewhere?"

He then looks for Sarah, making sure she's ok. "How goes? Find anything you like? I checked the internet and the leather shop has new gear in stock, so we'll stop there too before we get going. Looks like we have plenty of time, so if you want something from there or from one of the other shops around, that's cool too."

Looking over to Jennifer, he says, "Hey, not much into the shopping spree, huh? Don't be shy about grabbing some goodies if you see something you like. If this isn't your favorite place, I gotta hit the leather shop once we're done, so you'll get plenty of time to hit some of the other shops in the mall. Personally, this is my favorite place for cheap, comfortable stuff to wear," he adds with a smile. "Oh hey, look at that," he says as he spots a rack of t-shirts with various AF members on them. "Bet the kid don't got a Silvertip shirt yet. Ooo, Cumulous," he adds, snagging one of each.

Spotting Misha looking for them, he waves over at him. "Yo, we're emptying shelves over here!"

Tokiwong

First Post
Calinon said:
Spotting Misha looking for them, he waves over at him. "Yo, we're emptying shelves over here!"

Misha saunters over slowly, "JCPenny? And here I thought a famous elite like you would wear only Ivana Renoir originals?" he says to Tyroc with a straight face. He turns to Rachel, "Looks good, I like what you have so far."

He scans the rest of the Aegis team members, allowing his black leather trench coat to settle freely around him, although his clothes are dark, they are sharply tailored, well pressed, and clean.

Misha continues to observe, picking up a Screaming Eagle t-shirt with a smirk. He shakes his head thinking, Not a bad likeness, pretty garish though, I really don't want my face on a t-shirt, or an action figure. But I guess it goes with the territory.

Last edited:

Mimic

First Post
Calinon said:
He turns his attentions to Rachel, raising an eyebrow and being careful to keep his eyes up as she spins. "That'll be fine. The color is good on you, but lets go with something with a longer hemline, especially if you plan on twirling," he jokes, going through a rack of clothes to find something matching the color but longer.

Don't listen to the old man, short is good, I hear that mini-skirts are making a comeback in Paris. Miguel adds with a grin as Tryone looks through the rack of clothing

Calinon said:
"Hey, Miguel? You lose my sidekick?" he asks the changeling jokingly. "Or is he buried under clothes somewhere?"

The cabrito is under that walking pile of clothes over there. Miguel responds nodding his head in the direction of the boy as he shifts back to his own form and hands Tyrone his credit card.

While he has some clothing its nowhere near as much as the others, it looks like various jeans and tee-shirts with what looks like a dress in the middle of the pile

Were going to his the leather store? Great, I need a new coat.

Calinon said:

Couldn't you just let him wander? That guy is as much fun as watching paint dry. He mutters under his breath to Tyrone.

Last edited:

Calinon

First Post
"Nothing wrong with JCPenny," Tyrone says cheerfully. "I guess I could shop at wherever the heck that is, but it doesn't make me feel any better to spend $300 on a shirt when I can get two of 'em for $20 here. I just didn't have money when I grew up, so I guess this is my kinda place. Besides, it gives me more money to spend on leathers."

Tyrone walks over with the AF shirts and drops 'em on Aaron's pile of stuff. "Looky what I found, kiddo," he says with a grin, giving Miguel a laugh and punch in the arm at his comment.

Shalimar

First Post
Rachel looks from Misha to Tyrone to Miguel and back again, trying to see which length she should go with, she had liked the shorter one, it showed off her legs, and she was proud of her body, well what she could show off while still wearing clothes, she was very fit. "Well, why don't I get the longer one too, but in a different color, like black, it'd be a lot more formal that way, but I can still wear this one to the press confrence, is that ok?" she asks, Tyrone, shifting the pile of clothes in her arms to one side so she can pick out the black dress she had been eyeing since Tyrone had told her longer is better.

The teen plops her mountain of new clothes on the counter next to the register, and looks around them to smile at Tyrone. "He's buying, isn't that really nice of him?" she asks the Cashier, waving at Tyrone. "If we want to get back and get changed and still make it to the other stores, we really are going to have to hurry, aren't we?" the red head asks.

Calinon

First Post
"Hey, whichever you want to wear is fine, Rachel," Tyrone says. "Just no rapid twirling in front of the cameras and keep your knees together if we're sitting on a stage or something," he laughs. "We have a good 30 minutes before we need to be back, plenty of time for one more stop."

I'm picking up a nice shiny 'Morpheus' jacket and some nice shades with American flags on the outside of the lenses for the conference. :) Other than that, I'm all done!

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
Calinon said:
"Hey, whichever you want to wear is fine, Rachel," Tyrone says. "Just no rapid twirling in front of the cameras and keep your knees together if we're sitting on a stage or something," he laughs. "We have a good 30 minutes before we need to be back, plenty of time for one more stop."

I'm picking up a nice shiny 'Morpheus' jacket and some nice shades with American flags on the outside of the lenses for the conference. :) Other than that, I'm all done!
Rachel blushes at Tyrone's comment, "Its not that short, I mean its longer then what most of the girls in my class used to wear," she tells him, and it is, its only 4 inches above her knee, longer then most mini-skirts by a bit, and certainly not exposing too much.

(you don't buy skirts much do you Calinon? :p The only other thing Rachel would want to get is some lingerie, and thats cause all girls like to know they're wearing something nice, even if no one else sees it. If she sees one, she'll also get one of those ribbed leather jackets, [red to go with her hair])

Calinon

First Post
OOC: Oh, it's a skirt now! See, I was picturing a short sundress thing, 'cause you said dress. :p Twirling in a short sundress = fun for the men around.

Shalimar

First Post
[most skirts, the kinds I actually wear come about 3-5 inches above my knees, this dress is about that, and that is longer then most mini-skirts, so trust me, its not too exposing, not that Rachel would have a problem with wearing something that short, just with someone mentioning it]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads