Proposal: Adjust Palindrome's Ability Scores

KenHood

First Post
When I originally proposed the character overhaul, adjusting ability scores was not approved. Since it's been added, I'd like permission to adjust Palindrome's ability scores.

His current load-out is...
Str 10
Dex 14
Con 13
Int 18
Wis 13
Cha 13

His new load-out would be...
Str 8
Dex 15
Con 10
Int 18 (16 + 2 for human)
Wis 10
Cha 16

Thanks,
Ken

renau1g

First Post
This makes more sense to me, it seems like you built him with a 3.xe mentality and now seeing 4e in action, this particular disbursement is more effective without compromising the PC.

KenHood

First Post
Yep. That was exactly what I did--built him like a 3E wizard. Thought all the little +1's and such would be AWESOME, but no...is very mediocre.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I don't really see a problem with this. I believe Pal already used his overhaul, but as you said, the ability scores bit wasn't available then. So you're basically just asking it to retroactively apply to your overhaul.

KenHood

First Post
I don't know...

I don't think ability modifiers will do any good when the boy keeps rolling 1's. :confused:

---

I think we'll get to see if karma affects imaginary characters. If Tonk gets good rolls, we'll have some proof.

KenHood

First Post
Okay. Thanks, fellas.

---

At third level, I'll probably change his Multi-Class Feat to Bard, too. Give him some healing potential, and qualify him for all the bard rituals.

Last edited:

Remove ads