Psychognome vs. Sabaron (judge needed)

sineater

First Post
OOC: I will fight you if you want. It might take a couple of days to finish. If thats ok, because I'm in no hurry.:cool: If you accept maybe start a new thread.

psychognome

First Post
sineater said:
OOC: I will fight you if you want. It might take a couple of days to finish. If thats ok, because I'm in no hurry.:cool: If you accept maybe start a new thread.

Nah, no need to start a new thread. Just post your insult and we'll get this show on the road!

Sabaron

First Post
Hey, are you there? I'm going to wait 24 hours from this time. If you haven't responded by then, I recind my challenge. No offense of course, but I'd like to fight and don't want to sit here forever.

psychognome

First Post
Sabaron said:
Hey, are you there? I'm going to wait 24 hours from this time. If you haven't responded by then, I recind my challenge. No offense of course, but I'd like to fight and don't want to sit here forever.

Well, it is kinda difficult to me 'cause I happen to live in northern europe and have only limited access to the Internet, but if your challenge is still up, I'd like to fight...
*grumble grumble* Damn timezones... *grumble*

Sabaron

First Post
Certainly!

ooc: I'm ready!

I find your helper to be like unto a tart, your kingdom to be worthless, and your discipline to be a charming example of why you will loose this match.

[edit: trying to get the color to work!]

Last edited:

Remove ads