Psychognome vs. Sabaron (judge needed)

Sabaron

First Post
Well, since Berandor seems to have vanished, we need a new judge. Psychognome, could you please change the title of the thread to something like:

"Psychognome vs. Sabaron (judge needed)

BTW, is your character's name Psychognome?

psychognome

First Post
Sabaron said:
Well, since Berandor seems to have vanished, we need a new judge. Psychognome, could you please change the title of the thread to something like:

"Psychognome vs. Sabaron (judge needed)

BTW, is your character's name Psychognome?

Sure, I'll do it!
And no, my character's name isn't Psychognome, as it doesn't sound very "martial artist"... I'll make up one when I've more time, but 'til then, I shall be known as...
"The Nameless Shadow"
Or something as corny :p

Wicht

Hero
The judges wake up with a start, listen to the insults and laughing they motion that Sabaron wins the insult round and

Furthermore...
The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the wetlands west of the Baths at Lo Xiang on the evening of the needle.

Sabaron

First Post
In deference to my opponent's wish for a short match: Two Flags!

Sabaron begins the fight by taking up the defensive Tiger stance, dancing away from his opponent's doglike blows.

The tiger dances in the midst of the prairie; protects against the storm of the canine!

edit: fixed bad HTML

Last edited:

psychognome

First Post
*the warrior draws power from the spirit realms, consulting the mongoose spirit*

The mongoose kicks upon the canyon; defends against the roar of the bird!

Wicht

Hero
To be honest, all three of the ancient judges are yawning and already looking at their watches. As they drift off, the flag girl winks at Sabaron and moves a flag.

Point to Sabaron. Flag to Sabaron, One Flag Neutral

Sabaron

First Post
Slightly embarrassed by his unorthodox method of winning, Sabaron tries another poetic move intended to impress the flag girl.

The cherry blossum swims above the vale; waves away the chi of the sun!

psychognome

First Post
Seeing that he has just lost one flag to his opponent, the warrior chooses to yet again consult the realms of spirits.

The fox becomes one with the prairie as it scatters the spirit; protects against the violence of the bamboo!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases