Psychognome vs. Sabaron (judge needed)

psychognome

First Post
Aroused by the fact that he and his opponent are now even, the warrior quickly pounces on Sabaron using his arms like the beak of a raven, attacking his opponent's spring of life, attempting to stop movement within the emptiness.

The raven overwhelms the spring; averts the motion of the vaccuum!

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron swiches to a hard, offensive move, punching his opponent in the solar plexus!

The fist punches near the tundra; blocks the chi of the air!

Sabaron

First Post
Busy busy busy

Knowing that he is close to winning the match, Sabaron attemps a similar move to the one he opened the match with, hoping for similar results.

The spear dances near the gate; quells the offensive of the root!

psychognome

First Post
The warrior assumes the stance of the frog, his opponent looming at him like a tower. Pouncing towards Sabaron he tries to redirect his opponent's defences elsewhere.

The frog moves close to the tower; redirects the rising of the armor!

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
"Oh Man! Those were awful," says the oldest judge.

"Yes, especially Sabarons," says the tallest judge.

"I beg to differ!" says the roundest judge poking the tall one in the eye.

As the judges argue over which move was worse, the flag girl giggles and moves a flag.

Point and match to Sabaron!

Sabaron You have fought we.., no you actually didn't fight well but at least you won. You are now a Yellow Belt 1 with a 7-8 record.

Nameless short one! You lost. But do not despair you can't go any lower. You are still a white belt, just one win short of an advancement.

Sabaron

First Post
Two things, little gnomish one:

1. Disgrace for white belts is gone. You are, as Wicht said, a White Belt, not a D1. Just happened to notice it in your profile. :)

2. Forgot to use my Blood Cloth.

Sabaron dabs quickly at the nameless warrior's wounds, cleaning the blood from them and further staining the cloth.

Don't worry about it, it's just a flavor item. :)

psychognome

First Post
Sabaron said:
Two things, little gnomish one:

1. Disgrace for white belts is gone. You are, as Wicht said, a White Belt, not a D1. Just happened to notice it in your profile. :)

2. Forgot to use my Blood Cloth.

Sabaron dabs quickly at the nameless warrior's wounds, cleaning the blood from them and further staining the cloth.

Don't worry about it, it's just a flavor item. :)

1. Okay, I'll go and change that!

Good fight, although the generator spirits seemed to be against me! :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases