• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: 165 Vock Row

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I can see it both ways, but I think I'm going to stick with the attack of opportunity rule for now, just to encourage using both ranged and melee weapons. (Ack, a WoWism!)

Voca

First Post
1) Thust needs to pick a prayer time still doesn't he?

2) Going to start pushing Mairan around more actively if that is ok with folks, I think this is too hard on Whizbang to deal with both of them, and DM stuff, and work.

3) I am absconding for a week in a week, so if at all possible would be nice for me if we could complete this combat, hopefully alive!, before next Sunday.

Last edited:

Wool

First Post
You are right, I'm a putz sometimes. I'm going to stick with midnight. 3.14 can still be a holy number, it's a bit gimmicky for a prayer hour. Midnight is both the beginning and end of a clock's cycle, and so probably best represents order.

Voca

First Post
This post is purely because I wanted to see what D tags are and why I might want to wrap them around text.

[D]Test[/D]

[D][/D]

Last edited:

Wool

First Post
I forgot to mention I wouldn't be around for a couple of days. Luckily Thurst has nothing worthwhile to add to the situation and is just being dragged along anyway. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads