D&D 5E Radiant Citadel Free Preview On D&D Beyond

If you have a D&D Beyond account you can access a free promotional supplement for Journeys Through The Radiant Citadel. It contains noteworthy sites, information on life in the citadel, and details about some of its groups and defenses. The Radiant Citadel is a city that serves as a bastion of hope for the weary and the displaced. Adventurers journey here to rest between quests and to learn...

If you have a D&D Beyond account you can access a free promotional supplement for Journeys Through The Radiant Citadel. It contains noteworthy sites, information on life in the citadel, and details about some of its groups and defenses.

The Radiant Citadel is a city that serves as a bastion of hope for the weary and the displaced. Adventurers journey here to rest between quests and to learn from peoples that have moved here from across the multiverse. Now you can bring the Radiant Citadel to your table by unlocking the first chapter of Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel at no cost!

This claim unlocks the contents of this promotional supplement for use with D&D Beyond, including the supplement in digital format in the game compendium and in the searchable listings, character builder, encounters, and digital sheet.

09D3BF95-7368-4664-9754-5DDF859B696C.jpeg

I've started putting some of thhe civilization names and incarnations through google and here is what I found so far.

Yeonido is Korean.

A Xoloitzcuintle is an Aztec Hairless Dog Breed.

Yongjing is Chinese.

Umizu is Japanese.

Caimon are native to South and Central America and Mexico. Zinda might be the Venesuala one.

Siabsungkoh Thialand.

Djaynai I think is African of some sort.

Tayyid seems to be Arab in origin, but were do know its based on certain Muslim Indian Dynasties.

The closest to a hint for Sansa was Sansa Airlines of Costa Rica.

The Radiant Citadel sounds like a real utopia! An egalitarian society with universal basic income, transparent governance, free medical care for those who can't pay for it, progressive taxes, and so on! I'd quite like to live in a city like that.
Other than the giant horrible gaping maw lurking a short distance away that threatens to suck everything in and send it who knows where, or to outright oblivion...

Honestly, it is a pretty well done city. Perfect if you just want a safe (but still interesting) base to recuperate between adventures, but still also having plot threads that could turn the city itself into the adventure...

Remove ads

Remove ads