Raging Heroes?

NiTessine

Explorer
I'm an artist by training, a metalhead by choice, and I can see that there are letters in there.

Words, not so much.

Are there really letters in the one in the middle? I can read the other two when I know what I'm looking for, but with the one in the middle I'm not even sure what I'm looking at.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Interesting, I had not noticed that the modeling for these miniatures was done with 3D printing. I guess the art has been advancing.

Ordered a few of their items, let us see how they look up close.

The Auld Grump

the Jester

Legend
The one in the middle is the logo for a Mexican grindcore band called Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis, I guess.

I have never actually heard them, though.

Jubilee

First Post
Interesting, I had not noticed that the modeling for these miniatures was done with 3D printing. I guess the art has been advancing.

Ordered a few of their items, let us see how they look up close.

The Auld Grump

Did you receive these? How do they look? I am thinking of getting that dryad...

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Got them, they look very good. :)

Fit on the Legendary version of the dryad is a trifle touchy - the longer of the two pegs needs to be made a hair thinner, other than that the fit is fantastic. The wings may be a touch delicate, I may end up having to add some green stuff at the base, then pinning. I will be using the smaller of the two for Kingmaker, I think. Both of them are good, but making her large is problematic.

The other figures that I ordered also look good - I got the mantichore, a chaos demon, and some tree critters.

The were pricey, but worth it.

The Auld Grump

Almacov

First Post
Well, the logo is also one of those words that looks the same forwards as backwards. Like the Illuminati logo. I forget exactly what they're called...

In case you're still wondering, what we have here is an ambigram.

But yes, Syl-Iriah there looks like she would make quite an antagonist for a Feywild/Faerie adventure or campaign.

Remove ads