• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Random KitanaVorr Announcements

KitanaVorr

First Post
To all my games

I will be gone all Friday and all Saturday. I don't know if I will be able to get online, but regardless I probably won't be able to make a DM update post those two days...not until Sunday.

Last edited:

Krizzel

First Post
Well if we're making a thread, then I'm going to be gone too! I think Kitana is in all my games (or DMs them) except for one, and I know Keia is in that one and he'll be looking at this, so all the right people should see this.

As for posting I'm sure I won't be able to post, and I doubt I'll even try. I'll try to get an update on everything tomorrow or friday morning, hopefully to a point where you can continue over the weekend. And I'll be back on sunday to get things moving again.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Krizzel said:
Well if we're making a thread, then I'm going to be gone too! I think Kitana is in all my games (or DMs them) except for one, and I know Keia is in that one and he'll be looking at this, so all the right people should see this.

As for posting I'm sure I won't be able to post, and I doubt I'll even try. I'll try to get an update on everything tomorrow or friday morning, hopefully to a point where you can continue over the weekend. And I'll be back on sunday to get things moving again.

copy cat ;pppp

Wait till that zombie catches a glipse of Amelia without make up, that'll even scare an undead to death.

Why do you think she's still single? No-one made it past one night with her... a real rude awakening next to that babe.

KitanaVorr

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
Wait till that zombie catches a glipse of Amelia without make up, that'll even scare an undead to death.

Why do you think she's still single? No-one made it past one night with her... a real rude awakening next to that babe.

Well I'm sure you'll have a chance to find out...:p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads