• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Random KitanaVorr Announcements

Krizzel

First Post
*grumble* image code OFF?!

Attachments

• image016.jpg
    image016.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 239

Corlon

First Post
phew, at first I thought it'd be something like 7 days gone or something.

Then again I'm not as dependant because you don't DM any of my games, even though you're in all of them except 1.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I'm back as well, finally.
Kitana and Krizzle, I posted in the UaVS game...although it's neither of your turn. Just thought you would like to know in case you had not noticed on your own.

KitanaVorr

First Post
ok

was a thread for listing my absences or any other problems that affect the games I play or DM in..., but hey what the hell - make it a thread to list random announcements I'll make instead of posting in every single OOC thread that I either GM or play in.

As much as that might bump up my post count, it does get really annoying to see KitanaVorr 10 times in a row saying the same thing in a different threads.

It'll probably turn into a other people's annoucements as well since many people play in games I DM or play in and this might be a good forum to post those.

First announcment?

Well Krizzel is still not feeling well and he apologizes for not posting. I made him go to the doctor and he got some medicine but we'll see if it works.

But on a lighter note...TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY! Yes, he's now 25 today - a quarter of a century old I like to say.

I hope he hurries back as I really miss playing Windy City Mutants.

Second?

Well my posting is going to be erratic for a few days as I try to adjust to a few new stresses in my life, not all of which is good. I will try to post in my games at least once a day, but I can't guarantee it anymore. I will apologize beforehand if their quality is less than the usual Kitana-Standard.

That's all for now!

For all you Adam West Batman fans...
Tune in for the next riveting episode...
Same Kit Time!
Same Kit Channel!

Oh me oh my...sarcarsm is beautiful...

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'll be intermittent until Monday am. Family stuff.

Krizzel get well.

Kitana be unstressed.

Keia
ps. who's maybe the power of suggestion will work;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
I noticed that everytime I say I'm stressed and probably won't be posting alot - I seem to post a ton. lol - ah - must be the escapist in me. gotta love those defensive mechanisms

Anyway, the stress is lessening - well only b/c I'm getting used to it and dealing with it...so happy happy kit is back.

:p

(just watch - now that I said this I will probably stress out tonight and post nothing for the next two days)

EDIT: 2700 posts!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads