Rappan Athuk anyone? FCtF possible inclusion

Dudes! You guys need to tell us when you're doing cool stuff with our books! :) I just did a search for my screen name (I do it every few weeks to see if I missed a question someone asked me), and I spotted this thread. Things are looking very cool so far, though I agree that you've got valid points on the super powers. There are a ton of variables, and with all the classes and feats out there, it is pretty much impossible to balance one cost for everything.

Once you start playing, if some of you could swing by the Nat20 Forum and post your comments on the rules, especially criticisms, it'd be great, since we're trying to fix all our mistakes when we come out with the Big Book of Super Powers.

One bit of advice to the GM, though. Make sure you consider that Bruk's swords are, what, 10 feet long, just by themselves? Dungeon crawling may be quite a hassle for him, when the walls are too close together for him to swing his weapon.

Oh, and I'll have to post the link to the supplemental "knockback" rules that we came up with over in Horacio's storyhour. :) Good luck gaming.

garyh

First Post
RangerWickett said:
One bit of advice to the GM, though. Make sure you consider that Bruk's swords are, what, 10 feet long, just by themselves? Dungeon crawling may be quite a hassle for him, when the walls are too close together for him to swing his weapon.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ;)

Um.... when all else fails, Bruk can put his axe away and use a plain ol' dagger. :D

novyet

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Jordeh will have this problem as well. Hence his arsenal of smaller weapons. :)

reapersaurus

First Post
RW - that's the main reason why I didn't go with the huge shield approach to increase damage.

It didn't fit the character, and it just doesn't seem comfortable in most situations. LOL

Also, did you see the typo list I included in the FCtF Erratta thread?
Did those help, or had you already caught those?

Remove ads