Rappan Athuk: Ravage of The Unusual Heroes!

Xaltar

First Post
Hammerhead said:
Will the Black Fist of Justice return to the Unusual Heroes? And will the red-skinned meanie leave and stop destroying stuff? How do you handle if both of someone's characters survived?

I give the players the option of which character they would like to play. For most of them, it was a pretty easy task.

Ziona

First Post
PaynAndispare said:
Hey Ziona ... your fans, myself included, await your conclusion :)

Yes, I know, and I am grateful for your patience. I apologize for the delay. Xaltar & I are in the process of building a house, (as some of you know), and it has taken up much of our time recently. I have been working on the story on my lunch break at work, however, and I'm planning on trying to post in a few days.

Thanks for remaining faithful to the story, and for your supreme patience! :)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Hey, Ziona, your story hour is a wonderful gift you do to us, we have no right to be impatient, so don't worry, post when you can. :)

Ziona

First Post
My apologies for for delaying the story for so long. A thousand thank-yous for staying tuned! The next part will be posted shortly. I've been working on it during my lunch break, and it's nearly finished. I dare say it will be posted by tomorrow... :)

Remove ads