• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rappan Athuk: Ravage of The Unusual Heroes!

Xaltar

First Post
Hammerhead said:
Will the Black Fist of Justice return to the Unusual Heroes? And will the red-skinned meanie leave and stop destroying stuff? How do you handle if both of someone's characters survived?

I give the players the option of which character they would like to play. For most of them, it was a pretty easy task.

Ziona

First Post
PaynAndispare said:
Hey Ziona ... your fans, myself included, await your conclusion :)

Yes, I know, and I am grateful for your patience. I apologize for the delay. Xaltar & I are in the process of building a house, (as some of you know), and it has taken up much of our time recently. I have been working on the story on my lunch break at work, however, and I'm planning on trying to post in a few days.

Thanks for remaining faithful to the story, and for your supreme patience! :)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Hey, Ziona, your story hour is a wonderful gift you do to us, we have no right to be impatient, so don't worry, post when you can. :)

Ziona

First Post
My apologies for for delaying the story for so long. A thousand thank-yous for staying tuned! The next part will be posted shortly. I've been working on it during my lunch break, and it's nearly finished. I dare say it will be posted by tomorrow... :)

Remove ads