RA's Ashin's Commission--Grand Finale!

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm confused--does he mean for me to NPC him or you guys? In lieu of a response, I think we can all probably agree that he's going to charge the seal while in rage, so I'll do that for now)

*Hulgyr enters a terrifying Rage (Strength 30!) and charges up onto the dais, the blue energy tingling against his skin but making absolutely no effort to prevent him from walking up to the seal. He can start breaking it next turn.*

(OOC: Okay, is anyone else doing something on the next turn?)

Patlin

Explorer
After regaining his focus, Ironwolf will keep a warry eye on the gathering enemies and stay clear of Hulgyr's attempt to destroy the seal. It occurs to him that destroying the seal might unleash the evil force entirely, rather than stopping the leakage, but if Aglaia is playing for the other team or simply wrong he's seen no sign of it so far...

ooc: With only 5 pp remaining, Ironwolf is unwilling to blow four of them at once. If he knew for sure that a final battle was iminent, he might feel differently, but who can say what the day will bring?

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc:With only 4 pp left, Eternity will have to conserver her energy.

"There is an incredible source of psionic power running through this entire place. I hope that destroying that thing will not ruin it." says Eternity, though she does not try to stop Hulgyr as she knows that this object is some how linked to the disease in the area.

ajanders

Explorer
"Like Ironwolf's crystal?" asks Michael.
Mostly to take his mind of his imminent bloody death: he's sticking to his readied action.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Significantly stronger in fact. Were I to use a power at the greatest extent I could it would more than double the effectiveness." she replies to Michael.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Technically, you aren't allowed to ready an action out of an engagement because once there is engagement, I have to roll initiative. This prevents, for instance, the PC who claims "My guy on watch readies an action to shoot monsters with his bow while shouting" from automatically never being surprised. It seems universal that the people in the room are good to wait for Hulgyr, but what about Almayce? He's out there in the hall--if bad guys come to try to stop Hulgyr, Almayce will be cut off from the rest of you over there on the right. Xael, have an action? Anyone else want to make a quick move for him so we can speed this part up?)

ajanders

Explorer
Ooc

Look, I'm sorry the desperate last stand against evil didn't start last round...
Wait, no I'm not :)

The whole point of Michael guarding the corridor is to cut down on surprise, or at least have Michael surprised when something leaps into the light as opposed to when something leaps onto his throat.

If it makes your life easier to call that something that isn't "readying an action", knock yourself out.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Right--how about he's standing by the entrance and staring directly down the way the enemies will come, waiting for the time to act. Thus, even if he loses initiative, he can alert everyone nothing will have reached him by the time he gets to go)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: With Michael and Ironwolf both looking out for an attack, I think we're just waiting to see if Hulgyr's destructive rage saves us, destroys us, or fails to have any significant effect. How about we say Almayce follows Eternity, in the meantime?

Remove ads