• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[re-recruiting] Academy of Drell [FULL]

Jarval

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
so where is everyone, or should Keith just appear :)

We're all milling around on the beach, getting the ship prepped for launch. If Keith headed for the town, he'd be quite likely to spot us.

Zhure

First Post
/me rubs eyes after cruddy sleep

Jarval is correct about the d6 limitation.

Give me a brief run-down of the sort of character you'd want to play, Delgar, and I'll mark the thread full, if you're still interested.

Greg

Zhure

First Post
Sundays are my "very little posting" days, due to a confluence of work and RL games. Adding in the Daylight Savings Time change and it means I probably won't be back online until late Sunday (CDT).

Greg

Zhure

First Post
Travellios looks fine as is; I didn't check the monetary outlay but it seemed high. I'm feeling rather lazy so just double check it for me if you would and I'll trust your calculations. :)

I'd prefer to leave the "Helm" as a torc as a gut reaction. Maybe if you tell me why you'd like to change it I'll be swayed?

Greg

Velenne

Explorer
In the DMG, it lists 4th level characters as having 5.4K. The Rod and the Helm are 5.3K together, and the other stuff won't add up to 100 gp. Still, I'll want to figure out exactly how much is left so I can determine the hard currency he's got.

Only reason to add them together is to match the picture of him having a staff. I thought it would make a cool family heirloom of the Giladodel House.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads