• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reaper to produce pre-painted Plastic minis - Non-random

Pbartender

First Post
Dragon Snack said:
These were posted by someone who went to ReaperCon along with a sculpt of Rauthuros (a 4 armed demon that has been delayed for ages)...

All are sculpts already in use in Reaper's DHL line.

Thanks for the photo... they look pretty nice at first glance.

Ceresco

First Post
megamania said:
The figures look good though as already said.... how many Orcs and skeletons does one need? Curious about what else they will release.

Oodles and oodles...

If nothing else, they would make great toys for my nephew. I played with green army men for a very long time and would have loved to have a bunch of orcs and skeletons to fight them in an Army of Darkness kind imaginary battles.

ed kopp-

Pbartender

First Post
megamania said:
The figures look good though as already said.... how many Orcs and skeletons does one need? Curious about what else they will release.

To reiterate...

On future releases:

Reaperbryan said:
The next 2 sets of Legendary Encounters Releases will include Goblins, Zombies, A Gnoll, An Ettin, A Demoness, Kobolds, A Bathalian, Ghosts, A Succubus, and A Giant Worm. Would those be helpful?

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Pbartender said:
To reiterate...

Since we're reiterating:

I really hope that demoness will be the marilith type. I want a PPMM (pre-painted plastic marilith miniature) that looks like Cha 24 is supposed to look (for the record: That's 5 above Nymph and only 2 below Succubus).

Since they know, without a doubt, that I'm not the only one who doesn't like the DDM marilith sculpt, I can totally see them releasing that early on.

Drkfathr1

First Post
Those look about a bazillion times better than the DDM's IMHO.

And it will be nice to get an Ogre, Troll, and Minotaur (that look good) at decent prices. Can't wait for the Bathalians and the Ettin!

WhatGravitas

Explorer
They look nice. In fact, they look good. But I want to see 'em in real, before I'm saying anything about buying. But colour me positively surprised by the pictures.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Lord Tirian said:
They look nice. In fact, they look good. But I want to see 'em in real, before I'm saying anything about buying. But colour me positively surprised by the pictures.

Ditto. They look really nice.

Competition is *good*.

Cheers!

Kae'Yoss said:
They said they'd be drawing from the myriad of sculpts they have in the metal line.

They might have to use different molds because of the medium, but that doesn't mean that they can't use the sculpts.

100% Old Sculpts so Far.

In fact, I have Every Single One (except the Minotaur) in that Picture.

And those are OLD Sculpts. Most of those I picked up over 3 years ago. (in fact, most of those are out of print you can only get them via the Reaper On-line store).

Go through their On-line store the DH Legends Here and see for yourself.

I was interested in these.

But if I already have them I'll pass. (Maybe the later releases will be unique)

Remove ads