• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recovering from a Trip Attack

robberbaron

First Post
Egres said:
Even drawing a weapon makes you "move".
Do you apply Mobility when drawing a weapon?

The difference is that, in drawing a weapon you are performing a Move Action.
By moving you are Moving.
Doesn't seem much but it is a big difference.

I wouldn't give an AoO for someone drawing a sword. That's just plain silly to me.

Raspen

First Post
this post reminds me of a chr idea i had about useing a fighter type with a reach weopen and trip every round would get rather sick the lvl of control he would have.

Dross

Explorer
I'm curious, what actions are there that Mobility apply to while staying within the threatened square?

Egres had some thoughts on what Kmart Komando possibly thinks. Actually KK if you could fill us in on wwhere you apply the Mobility feat that would be great.

I can't think of movement while staying within a threatened square that denies you a five foot step off hand.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Dross said:
I'm curious, what actions are there that Mobility apply to while staying within the threatened square?

Within the threatened area, not within the threatened square.

An ogre threatens an area that includes over 30 threatened squares. If you move within that threatened area (moving from one threatened square to another threatened square) or out of that threatened area (moving from one threatened square to an unthreatened square), you provoke an AoO... and Mobility would apply.

-Hyp.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads