• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting 1 Player for The Dungeon:Out of Whistle

LazarusLong42

First Post
Nope, nothign from an official source. Ah well, he'll deal with it :) I've got the character *almost* finished; where would you want it sent? Just post the statblock here? PM?

Last edited:

Sixchan

First Post
*goes bright red*

Oh...****. :eek:

I am so sorry. ****. I could give excuses, but it wouldn't really help. Suffice it to say I thought the game had died and didn't notice. I'm sorry, Uriel, I let you down bad. :(

Anyway, it looks like Lazarus is ready to jump into my shoes, so to speak, and I've no objections (not that I really have any right to) to him doing so. Good luck, Lazarus, and sorry again, Uriel. :(

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Sixchan, I really wouldn't mind 5 players, frankly, should you want to play. I had planned on adding a player further into the story anyways.
I just figured that you were trimming down your games and this one (for whatever reason) didn't make the 'cut'.
I emailed you, and when I didn't recieve an answer, I just figured that you didn't want to play anymore.

Let me know. The characters just made 7th Level, and I have been auto-playing Aska. Taklinn has the magic Warhammer, btw.
(Seeing as Aska has no profieciency in it, and you were AWOL).

If Sixchan still wants to play, that could affect LazarusLong42's character (freeing you up from Cleric, if you wanted to play something else), or creating a cool 2 Cleric party, which, frankly, ROCK.

LazarusLong42

First Post
I'd already started to get Rael's mindset and background, so unless people object, I think it'd be a two-cleric party :)

Uriel: I still need to know where the charsheet goes to; I'd like to get it out to you this evening before I leave for Mother's Day. :)

GoldenEagle

First Post
I think I saw a new Rogues Gallery thread with the first post reserved for our roguish scout NPC Jack!

Glad to have you join. The Character concept sounds cool!

GE

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Ill be off at my once a month face to face RPG (3rd Ed, of course) tomorrow: Sunday.
Hopefully we cave have a bare bones from lazarus by Monday/sort out things with Sixchan. A 2 cleric party would be very cool, and the extra healing potential would mean that there would most likely be a faster pace, as there is less waiting around for the Healing battery to regenerate spells.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads