• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting Closed: MLeibrock's and Scotley's Wrath of the Righteous mid level game.

Scotley

Hero
I'm pretty sure the manner of our ascension is covered in the module's backstory in this case. :)

Scotley, any word on my request for special dispensation for a neutral-aligned character in my post above?

After some discussion we are going to have to stick with our 'Goods Only' ruling for this game. We think it is just too important for the nature of the Mythic play. That said, a bit of tarnish on the halo with room for some redemption is certainly within the scope of Neutral or Chaotic Good.

Shayuri

First Post
Hragh...

Okay. I'll swish that around and see if it still works for the ranger build. If not, I'll come up with something else.

Thanks!

Scotley

Hero
Here is the quick and dirty version I just whipped up, minus some of the peripheral items.

Mendevian Marine, male human fighter 6/champion 1, lawful good
I would need a ruling for how many prepared clips (and possibly refill bolts) this version of the efficient quiver would hold. The normal efficient quivers is about 60 arrows/20 javelins/6 bows, but I was hoping to just have one that just held the crossbow itself and the clips/refills, since this is basically a stand in solution for an assault rifle.

I like him. Unfortunately, we missed this question in our discussions. Will get back to you soon.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm also interested but I'm in the same game of this series that Mowgli and Shayuri are playing. How's the group for this shaping up so far?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Looks like so far we've got a couple of artillery (Zen Archer Monk and a Heavy Repeating Crossbow wielding Fighter), a tank (Paladin) and a . . . not sure what Shayuri's going to settle on, but I am sure it will be cool.

Following up on Kaodi's question about a custom Efficient Quiver, could I also have one of those built? 'Keva's got no need for the chambers that hold javelins, etc., and only needs to hold one bow size object. Can I get his customized to hold a bow and a butt-ton of arrows? And if so, how many arrows/bolt clips in a butt-ton?

Remove ads