• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting: Fighting the Flames

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I've just gotten my 4e books, and while obviously I'm starting at square one with the rest of you in terms of rule comprehension, it doesn't seem too hard to pick up. I think I'd like to give 4e a try. I have an idea for a half-elf warlock with the star pact, Kellis, who learned her arts by studying the shifting starscapes during the Wailing Years. It drove her just a tiny bit mad, but granted her power that helped her survive the destruction of her village and much of her family in the wake of the endless upheavels. While her brother Keller has taken up the mantle of a paladin of Lathander to aid those who need help during these darker times, Kellis is more ready to fight the darkness with starfire and shadow. She is trying to find purpose after the loss of nearly everything she ever knew.

If the warlock wouldn't work, I could always play the paladin. I don't know how we'd do regional equipment and feats (I assume probably just not do them), but both of those characters would be from somewhere around the Sea of Fallen Stars.

Graf

Explorer
He may just not be looking at this thread.... If I get time today maybe I'll see if he (or she) has PM or email on.

geogator

First Post
If this thread is still going to happen I would love to play a Shifter Priest of Selune. If Shifter is not a permissible race I would revert to a human priest. I would only choose Shifter due to Selune's affection for Good Lycanthrope.

I will watch this thread and see if it is still a go before I post a character sheet and full concept.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads