• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruiting Fresh Again!] The Old School: 1e AD&D

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Hey, great to see you, Thondor!

It's being rebooted. I'm pausing for the moment because I'm running two combats simultaneously. Don't worry, one or both combats will finish up soon and I'll get the ball rolling further.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Well, it's time to get the ball rolling again on this adventure. So, how are we going to get everyone back together? Here are a few possibilities:

1. Reboot. Everyone starts again at the Bouncing Beholder, and we head off to adventure again--I can start everyone off in a fresh new dungeon!

2. Continue. Half the party is still in the mine, while the other half starts at the Bouncing Beholder, and we work a way in game to get the two parties together.

3. Retcon. The old PCs that aren't still being played disappear, and are replaced with the new PCs. We continue from where we left off.

What would you like to do?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
a quick question: YOu were wanting to do first edition a d and d, right? not reboot under a newer system like pathfinder. right?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
This is for 1e AD&D, yes. Nothing is changing there.

Anyone who's interested in Pathfinder can find plenty at Living Pathfinder.
Ha! an advertisement?! JK. let me think this over. It may be ten pm or later before I answer. start a new job today.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
My preference is for 2 or 3. I don't want to lose the bit of progress and development that has happened so far.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads