• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Recruiting) Kiss of Darkness--Adventure in my Homebrew Setting

Boddynock

First Post
Well, too late now, I suppose.

And yes, I did get the stats wrong when I assigned them - but they are corrected in the character profile.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Cool, sounds good--we can work it out by e-mail if you want to keep it secret :] Since you weren't okayed, I'll okay you now to roll again. Thanks, Keia!

Yeah background and stuff should be by e-mail. Here is the approved roll!

17, 15, 14, 14, 12, 12

I think that's the first time I've had more even rolls than odd on invisible castle.

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Yeah background and stuff should be by e-mail. Here is the approved roll!

17, 15, 14, 14, 12, 12

I think that's the first time I've had more even rolls than odd on invisible castle.

Keia
And those are a good set for a Telepath, methinks (41 PB that have been assigned very nicely--perhaps the only better assignment even if you could have done it yourself would have been to bump the 15 down to 14 and maybe a 12 to 11 in exchange for an 18)--IC likes you now :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Legildur said:
Rystil,

Are Flaws and Traits acceptable to you?
Traits I may accept case-by-case if I think it helps make an interesting concept, but I don't allow Flaws--well to be more specific, I would be happy to allow you to take a Flaw, but I don't allow bonus feats for taking them ;) :lol: I was actually convinced that I shouldn't allow Flaws by playing with a GM that did--my character took three Flaws and had 8 feats at first level (if you count Alertness from her Psicrystal) :uhoh:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
And those are a good set for a Telepath, methinks (41 PB that have been assigned very nicely--perhaps the only better assignment even if you could have done it yourself would have been to bump the 15 down to 14 and maybe a 12 to 11 in exchange for an 18)--IC likes you now :D
Yeah, I might have assigned it a little bit different, but that will be handled at 4th and the rest.

E-mail sent!

Keia

Legildur

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Traits I may accept case-by-case if I think it helps make an interesting concept, but I don't allow Flaws--well to be more specific, I would be happy to allow you to take a Flaw, but I don't allow bonus feats for taking them ;) :lol: I was actually convinced that I shouldn't allow Flaws by playing with a GM that did--my character took three Flaws and had 8 feats at first level (if you count Alertness from her Psicrystal) :uhoh:
LOL! I was thinking maybe one Flaw and one Trait that complemented one another. But no biggy.

Remove ads