• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting - World Building game

mfrench

First Post
I suggest we split into 2 groups, with the people that haven't spent points there yet (no offense, it just works easiest) splitting off to start a new Game thread. That would make the rosters:

Mavnn
kinem
mfrench
Voda Vosa
Frukathka
(hiatus) Lorthanoth -- I wouldn't want to move him without his approval

and then, in a new thread:

Nightbreeze
Awakened
Spontorus
Warshrike
Asmor

You could start with the first two Facts, or start completely independently. It might be interesting just to take Fact 1, and see how divergent they have become by the time both are over. In either event, I would request that someone from that group start a new in game thread and manage it, please.

Last edited:

Nightbreeze

First Post
By the way, are we really sure that a veto should be free? As 2 points are needed to propose a pitch, and 2 points are needed to support it, it seems fair if at least 1 point is needed to veto it.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Yeah, but at the end 4 points are needed for an idea to become fact. And 0 point to throw it out of the window? It doesn't seem really fair.

kinem

Adventurer
There is already a cost for vetoes - the risk of starting a grudge! But perhaps a point cost would actually lessen that.

It may be too late, but it would be better to keep all discussion except for pitches (and a note if a pitch was NOT made into a fact) out of the IC thread, so that it will be somewhat readable as a campaign setting.

Remove ads