• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Redclaw's Young Rebels OOC

Redclaw

First Post
I am back, finally. I was going to update yesterday, but the site was down. Unfortunately, today is an all-day session with my face-to-face group, so I probably won't get a post up until tomorrow. Sorry about the delay guys.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Redclaw (and others).

welcome back. I am away for the next two weeks. I expect to have access, but it won't be constant or consistent, and there might be delays in my responses.

Sorry.

KS

renau1g

First Post
Would a successful Acrobatics check achieve the same results of Tumble from 3e? Meaning Corbin could avoid an when moving to set up a flanking situation?

renau1g

First Post
Thanks, I realized that after I looked a little further in the PHB... I'll certainly miss that ability... *sigh*, good thing I'm an artful dodger :)

Redclaw

First Post
warlocklord said:
OOC: Are you allowed to use magic in self-defense?

Galdr will stick with his original plan, unless defending yourself with magic is illegal, in which case there is nothing he can do.
I'm not sure what you're asking. Using a ranged or area attack provokes opportunity attacks, and I don't know of any spells that let you use a spell to make an opportunity attack if someone else provokes in your threatened area.

As for the original plan, where did you want to move? Can you give me a coordinate on the map? And which creature are you targeting? When you posted, nobody was threatening Akhara, but he is now prone in front of a swarm of needlefang drakes. The guard drakes, which were there originally, are attacking the two halflings.

WarlockLord

First Post
My question was does it conflict with Norsten's ban on magic to use it to attack enemies who have attacked you first?

As for a target, i'll go for the needledrake swarm. Moving to K14 prior to firing the ray of enfeeblment.

Redclaw

First Post
My question was does it conflict with Norsten's ban on magic to use it to attack enemies who have attacked you first?

As for a target, i'll go for the needledrake swarm. Moving to K14 prior to firing the ray of enfeeblment.

You're likely to get into some trouble if you're discovered.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads