• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Redclaw's Young Rebels OOC

Redclaw

First Post
Galdr is up. The RG is complete. The game will commence, but probably not until tomorrow evening or Thursday morning. I'm in a major crunch time at work for the next day or so.

Sorry about the delay.

Zweischneid

First Post
We're going to start during the week? If not, I'd like to announce I'll be stretched a bit thin on the weekend and would likely only post a more intricate starting post on monday....

Redclaw

First Post
The IC Thread is up and ready to go. Please forgize any liberties I took with your characters in the process of getting us started; I wanted to plant a few possible directions for you all to go, and this seemed the best way to do so.

Zweischneid

First Post
Redclaw said:
The IC Thread is up and ready to go. Please forgize any liberties I took with your characters in the process of getting us started; I wanted to plant a few possible directions for you all to go, and this seemed the best way to do so.

Yaah! Awsome. Now, as of today, officially started playing 4e. :cool: :cool: :cool:

OutlawJT

First Post
Minor problem..... I see you are using Excel to create the maps for the game. I don't have Excel nor do I have the money to purchase it. Any ideas for a solution? Anyone know of a freeware program that can run XLS files?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads