Pathfinder 2E Release Day Second Edition Amazon Sales Rank

zztong

Explorer
Google Trends isn't helping describe anything at the moment. Apparently, "Maple Story" and "Elder Scrolls" both have something called "Pathfinder" in them that is being associated with the "Pathfinder RPG" search category. The Kingmaker video game is also mixing into the Pathfinder stats. You finally get "Pathfinder 2e PDF" as the #7 search being associated with the Pathfinder RPG.

D&D searches appear to be up largely for either the "D&D Essentials Kit" or the "Not Another D&D Podcast."
"Rick and Morty vs D&D", "D&D Game of Thrones", and "Waterdeep Dragon Heist" round out the top 5 D&D searches.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Google Trends isn't helping describe anything at the moment. Apparently, "Maple Story" and "Elder Scrolls" both have something called "Pathfinder" in them that is being associated with the "Pathfinder RPG" search category. The Kingmaker video game is also mixing into the Pathfinder stats. You finally get "Pathfinder 2e PDF" as the #7 search being associated with the Pathfinder RPG.

D&D searches appear to be up largely for either the "D&D Essentials Kit" or the "Not Another D&D Podcast."
"Rick and Morty vs D&D", "D&D Game of Thrones", and "Waterdeep Dragon Heist" round out the top 5 D&D searches.

The Essentials Kit is climbing the Amazon Sales charts, despite being a preorder: sold out at Target all over.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Alot of people also probably bought from Paizo direct, and if you bought the PDF like myself I think its you only option.

Well, true, or at local game shops. D&D has multiple sources from which it can be procured as well. It's one data point among many, most unknown.

It probably reflects sales in other areas like FLGS and Paizos site. I was surprised to see BAM, in my hometown, wasnt sold out. But I have noticed over the past several years the PF to D&D ratio radically changed on store shelves.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So, the current stats for this hour are #7 for the core book, behind Xanathar's Guide to Everything, and #18 for the Bestiary, right behind the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide.

darjr

I crit!
PF2 core is in 435 and the PHB is 107 as of right now. According to what Amazon is showing me.

0B11B441-29AD-4998-9D54-1FC65C4011EF.jpeg
B771C4D0-ED93-475A-A9C5-BDE8D799AD6A.jpeg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases