Pathfinder 2E Release Day Second Edition Amazon Sales Rank

Also they stated how many forums users they had at CM
Right. But stating how many forum users doesnt necessarily equate to number of subscribers. Thats my issue.

I am still a registered forum user, so counting me in those numbers, if one is using it as potential subscriber numbers, wont add up. I doubt im the only one

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Right. But stating how many forum users doesnt necessarily equate to number of subscribers. Thats my issue.

I am still a registered forum user, so counting me in those numbers, if one is using it as potential subscriber numbers, wont add up. I doubt im the only one

Yeah, that probably makes the point even more forcefully that Amazon is a major portion of PF sales.

darjr

I crit!
OK the icon is gone but they do at least mark users if they are a rulebook subscriber. Now when I was experimenting back when they gave me a forum account as a subscriber, no opt in. But that was a while ago. Note that isn’t my account. I’ve tried to obscure who it is.

48ADF0B1-1426-4F1E-B9D9-66D993F2059C.jpeg

In the meantime, both PF and 5E have seen a really big Christmas jump

No doubt about that. Even my wife, who doesnt game, went out and bought me a game book for christmas, book stores made it easy for her to pick up being clueless on whats what.

Its been fascinating to read, thanks all. My own personal opinion is that while this is that the gaming landscape is completely different in 2019 then it was when pathfinder was released back in 2007-2009. But whether or not pathfinder meets or doesnt meet expectations, starfinder seems to have exceeded and it can carry for a bit until P2 catches up.

apoapostolov

Explorer
While at it, I find the third party support for 2E on Drive thru to be very weak and even weakening the month prior the holidays as the few small dollar PDF publishers aren't getting even early adopter interest and are showing down releases.

Legendary Games, one of first few adopters, seems to have stopped their Guides and Second Feat series of PDFs.

BryonD

Hero
While at it, I find the third party support for 2E on Drive thru to be very weak and even weakening the month prior the holidays as the few small dollar PDF publishers aren't getting even early adopter interest and are showing down releases.

Legendary Games, one of first few adopters, seems to have stopped their Guides and Second Feat series of PDFs.
Yeah, while nice to see that the hobby gets a solid gift-giving bump, the solstice+3 event doesn't really represent any change in the big picture.

Remove ads