[Rematch] Ariel Vs. Kazz't Again..... (Judge Needed Please)

Rathan

First Post
bring it demon.....

Ariel Eastwind of the Yen
Copper Sash 2
3/8

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad
Profiteer
Arena Fighter
Bribe Judges (x1)

Possesions:
Yen: 19

Last edited:

Kazz't
Copper Sash 1
Abilities:
Aena Fighter
Bribe Judges (x1)
Profiteer
Sig Style: Scorpion

Items:
Contract of Binding (Sneaky Trick x1)
Yen: 2

I find your children to be cowardly, your kitchen to be nightmarish, and your pride to be insidious.

Kazz't's First Hand
1: The mantis slashes higher than the spring; silences the offensive of the bird!

2: The spider withers the forest; dominates the quickening of the fire! *yen*

3: The dagger punches the hells; averts the speed of the heart!

4: The tree invades the steppes; dodges the chaos of the armor!

5: The balancing phoenix destroys the island; wards off the foray of the eyes and parries the drive of the reptile!

Insults are irrelevant since we both agreed to a 4 flag strat standard match.

Rathan

First Post
Ariel's First Hand:

1: The lizard shatters the ravine; shields the speed of the rodent!

2: The spear powerfully wounds the wastelands; silences the motion of the mist!

3: The tree eliminates the pillars; spins atop the thrust of the steam!

4: The turtle dexterously wracks the fountain as it swims below the armor; removes the efforts of the lava!

5: The chimera swims before the vineyard as it strikes the palace; dodges the onslaught of the reptile!

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei approaches the combatants and says, "Well then, if i was judge, which I probably am, I would award the insult round to Sollir."

"Yes, then I would obviously say; the ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the forest north-west of the Ancient Ruins on the dusk of the crab," Kcyldyei stated.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Ariel wounds Kazz't with a powerfull spear-like thrust to the mid-section*

2: The spear powerfully wounds the wastelands; silences the motion of the mist!

The spider withers the
forest; dominates the quickening of the fire! *yen*

Kazz't starts, attacking with the location of the day, like the deadly giant spider plagues the forests, Kazz't defends by dominating Rathan's inner fire and using his lust for money...

(I get 1 yen even if I lose this round since I'm using the location of the day, as per Arena Fighter, Rathan is immune to the extra 1 flag it gives though since he has it as well and sigs were changed)

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei ponders for a moment but then he tosses a yen to Sollir, "Good effort but I'd say one flag to Ariel."

He he removes something from his pocket, and tosses Ariel two yen and a ruby.

Ariel 1 - Neutral 3 - Kazz't 0

Last edited:

(I have to go early so regardless of judgement I'm going to post my next rounds move)

The balancing phoenix destroys the island; wards off the foray of the eyes and parries the drive of the reptile!

Kazz't attacks, balancing in midair while trying to burn his opponent to a crisp, the fire so strong that Ariel has to close his eyes, making his move harder to attack and easier to block and parry for the devil.

Remove ads