• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Rematch] Ariel Vs. Kazz't Again..... (Judge Needed Please)

Rathan

First Post
*ariel uses some dexterity of her own as she wracks Kazz't with a well placed punch to the jaw.....*

4: The turtle dexterously wracks the fountain as it swims below the armor; removes the efforts of the lava!

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Yes, this round also goes to Ariel, I find her move effective against Kazz't's, so one flag to Ariel ," Kcyldyei says.

Kcyldyei reaches behind his cravatte and tosses Ariel another ruby.

Ariel 2 - Neutral 2 - Kazz't 0

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*ariel strikes her opponent with a shattering blow to the head....*

1: The lizard shatters the ravine; shields the speed of the rodent!

Rathan

First Post
OOC: this is for after 3rd round

Ariel's Second Hand:

1: The monkey shreds the volcano; protects against the assailment of the honor!

2: The tiger demolishes the spring; dominates the assailment of the fell dagger! *yen*

3: The spear lies atop the spring; negates the beauty of the ki!

4: The monkey speaks above the desert; blocks the edge of the battlements! *yen*

5: The dagger breaks the savanna; scatters the stab of the lightbeam! *yen*

The mantis slashes higher than the spring; silences the offensive of the bird!

Swiftly parrying like the mantis while jumping like in the movie, 'The Karate Kid' which he saw in a lounge in hell, Kazz't attacks with such swiftness that it could take down a large bird without any noise.

Kazz't's Second Hand
1: The phoenix obliterates the gate; grasps the punch of the body!

2: The faultless crane slays the hells as it moves with the heavens; conceals the pain of the soul! *yen*

3: The turtle invades the dungeon; silences the energy of the willow!

4: The crab rends the hells as it brutally scatters the four winds; quells the efforts of the bamboo!

5: The blizzard parts the delta; parries the rising of the thorn!

Sabaron

First Post
I have been requested in chat to take over judging for a while.

"Hmph, two mercenaries going at it. Well, I suppose I can judge this match for you.

What manner of mercenaries are these? No GRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEDDDDD? :)

These moves are both good, so I'll give the round to the cutie.

Point Ariel. 3 Flags Ariel, 1 Flag Neutral.

ooc: Went on rank for this one.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*ariel uses the kooky monkey stance to try and earn a little money......*

4: The monkey speaks above the desert; blocks the edge of the battlements! *yen*

Sneaky Trick! Fight relocated to the Nine Hells!

The
[Color=Sky Blue]crab[/Color] rends the [Color=dark red]hells[/Color] as it brutally scatters the four winds; quells the efforts of the bamboo!

Kazz't attacks with both the location and the style of the day, trying to rip through his opponents attack by remembering that striking down a bamboo tree the monkey is on, the monkey would fall...hard...

Remove ads