[Rematch] Ariel Vs. Kazz't Again..... (Judge Needed Please)

Sabaron

First Post
"Sun Tzu said that you must know the terrain to win. Kazz't has clearly done this."

Point and 3 yen Kazz't. 2 flags Ariel, 2 flag Neutral.

Last edited:

The faultless crane slays the [Color=dark red]hells[/Color] as it moves with the heavens; conceals the pain of the soul! *yen*

"A bit early, but taste my trump card! I'd betray my own home and be in league with the heavens for money and power!" Kazz't attacks, his move perfectly faultless as he attempts to rend Ariel's soul outo fhis body..."

Rathan

First Post
*ariel breaks his apart Kazz't's attack as she scatters her punches btween his face and his mid-section*

5: The dagger breaks the savanna; scatters the stab of the lightbeam! *yen*

Sabaron

First Post
"I doubt I have to explain myself here..."

Point and 5 yen Kazz't. 1 flag Ariel, 3 flags Neutral.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*ariel demolishes Kazz't with a knee to the junk....*

2: The tiger demolishes the spring; dominates the assailment of the fell dagger! *yen*

The phoenix obliterates the gate; grasps the punch of the body!

"Lets turn the heat up!" Kazz't is almost reborn like a phoenix, the match starting to turn his way and Kazz't plans on using the momentum. Kazz't quickly conjures up a gate to hell once more, but this time, he uses his demonic flames-exploding the gate right infront of Ariel, grasping her futile clawing attacks...

Sabaron

First Post
"Hmmmm... you're both pretty good fighters. I can see a cat demolishing a spring, something it would hate, more easily than a phoenix attacking a gate, which it has no antipathy for. Therefore...

Point and 2 yen Ariel. 2 flags Ariel, 2 flags neutral.

Kazz't's Third Hand:
1: The staff slides upon the dungeon; guards against the assailment of the arrow!

2: The thorn brutalizes the mountain; redirects the offensive of the steel!

3: The dagger flips atop the volcano; guards against the energy of the bamboo!

4: The mongoose burns the knoll; fends off the motion of the dark sunbeam!

5: The ki-rin mercilessly rends the valley; drifts above the descent of the earth!

Rathan

First Post
Ariel's Third Hand:

1: The toad rends the coast; shields the beauty of the river!

2: The mongoose invades the temple; negates the descent of the lily!

3: The phoenix impales the madlands; guards against the gaze of the bird! *yen+yen*

4: The dagger destroys the valley; averts the aggression of the eyes!

5: The phoenix quietly nails the forest; protects against the motion of the spirit!

The ki-rin mercilessly rends the valley; drifts above the descent of the earth!

Like the mystical Ki-Rin, Kazz't uses its motion with his own twist, adding the trait of no mercy as he flies over Aruek's moves, attacking at her back...

Remove ads