• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Remember that...

Dark Jezter

First Post
Remember that James Bond movie where the villain captured Bond and put him in a slow-moving, easily-escapable death trap?

Remember that part in the Lord of the Rings when the characters abruptly broke into song or poem?

Remember that movie where Morgan Freeman played a wiser, more expirienced older gentleman?

Remember that rant in the Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books, Movies, and TV forum by the guy who hated the Star Wars prequels?

Remember that episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation where Wesley Crusher saved the day?

Remember that Grim & Gritty, Low Magic fanboy who made snide comments about Forgotten Realms?

Templetroll

Explorer
Dark Jezter said:
Remember that episode of the G.I. Joe cartoon where they fired thousands of rounds and blew up dozens of vehicles... but nobody got killed?

Remember that episode of A-Team where they fired thousands of rounds and blew up dozens of vehicles... but nobody got killed?

Remember that thread that Jumped the Shark on the first post?

kenobi65

First Post
Dark Jezter said:
Remember that episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation where Wesley Crusher saved the day?

Remember that episode of TNG where Deanna Troi sensed that their adversary was angry? And Q showed up in a silly outfit? And Worf got beaten up? And Geordi couldn't get a date? And Picard and Dr. Crusher had that unresolved sexual tension between them? :D

kenobi65

First Post
Remember when Taco Bell introduced that totally new menu item? It was meat, and cheese, and lettuce, and tomatoes, in a tortilla?

diaglo

Adventurer
i remember when...

you couldn't wait to love me
you used to hate to leave me
but now after loving me
let it now
well it's good for you, babe
you're feeling all right

well then just roll over
and turn out the light

you don't bring me flowers