• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Remember that...

hafrogman

Adventurer
The Whiner Knight said:
Remember that action movie where the male lead and the female lead fell in love with each other, even though they spent the entire movie yelling at each other?

TWK

I thought that was a Shakespearian comedy?

werk

First Post
Infiniti2000 said:
Remember when werk disappeared for a few months?

NO!

Please, I screw up rules all the time, but I've never went missing for very long.

Remember the time infiniti2k teased werk? :p

Goldmoon

First Post
Remember that movie about that teacher/coach who helped all those kids/players overcome adversity and that everyone else had given up on? That was such a touching movie.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Remember that Star Trek episode where they reconfigured the main deflector dish to solve their problem?

Speaking of Star Trek, remember that episode where an intricate plot was resolved within a span of a few heartbeats at the end of the show?

Here's a good one. Remember that flame war?

AdamBomb

First Post
remember that episode of Scooby Doo where the teens solved a mystery that a group of adults couldn't figure out, and it was just a guy in a rubber mask?

does anyone remember that episode of Friends where they sat around in the coffee shop and talked about how they couldn't find a good boyfriend/girlfriend?

remember that Schwartznegger movie where he made that funny one-liner pun?

Remove ads