• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

renau1g's Fort Belurian Adventure [Pathfinder]

Leif

Adventurer
"Iffy" P. Quackenbush

"No doubt this little one is a court jester who lost his motley in a card game. For certainly only a fool would tease a stranger so." The portly wizard smiles, "but worry not my diminutive friend. I am not 'compensating' as you suggest, for this little blade is not so large as it seems. Why it is light as a feather." At that the blade seems to leap from its scabbard of its own accord. It floats in the air a few feet above Iffy's head..... The blade drops a few inches and then leaps back into its scabbard.
Iffy studiously ignores the tomfoolery of the chubby wizard, rolls his eyes and sighs.
The dwarf smiles, his trademark crooked smile, and continues to puff on his pipe. "So tell me, li'l one," he says to the gnome. "What be yer speciality?"
"My specialty? Why magic of course!

Leif

Adventurer
"Iffy" P. Quackenbush

By way of demonstration, Iffy casts Dancing Lights, to cause a glowing humanoid, Gnomish-sized, form to appear. Iffy shakes "hands" with the form and then dismisses the spell.

"Merely a parlor trick for your amusement. I know other spells that are of much more use."

OOC: I just love that in Pathfinder cantrips are an SLA, usable at will.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
"Iffy" P. Quackenbush

"Yes, I learned magic at the feet of both of my parents, who are both wizards of some renown. I just happened to learn to use my magic without bothering with all of those ....troublesome ... books. I much prefer my way." ;)

Scotley

Hero
The portly wizard chuckles. "I suppose you would, but I prefer the flexibility that comes with study." He puffs his pipe contentedly. "Still we should have matters arcane well in hand. Rych's the name. Wizardry is my claim to fame. What about you good dwarf. How do you earn your living?"

Leif

Adventurer
"Iffy" P. Quackenbush

Speaking to the wizard again, Iffy says, "I beg your pardon, sir wizard, I think I failed to introduce myself properly. I am Gnomiferous P. Quackenbush, but call me 'Iffy,' please. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Rych!" (Even though the group has been at sea together for some time now, Iffy has kept to himself mostly, and not really become acquainted with the other group members. Or, at least that's what I'm saying now that I've already posted this 'pleased to meet you' stuff.)

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mourn Braegan

"Anyone have any ideas about what we should expect up ahead? I've heard a little about Chult in the course of my travels, but that's been mostly rumors and hearsay. I don't have any real working knowledge of the place."

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
"Indeed, where are my manners. Rych Inayls. I am most pleased to meet a fellow practitioner of the arcane arts, our little bout of oneupsmanship aside." He extends a hand to the Gnome.

Scotley

Hero
Rych turns to the tall half-naked half-elf. "My own knowledge of the place is all heresay and rumor as well. I've stuck to more civilized environs for most of my life. If even half the tales I've heard are true the place is a hot humid death trap of poisonous plants, dinosaurs and goblins."

Remove ads