• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

renau1g's Fort Belurian Adventure [Pathfinder]

Leif

Adventurer
"Iffy" P. Quackenbush, Gnome Divine Sorcerer

"Indeed, where are my manners. Rych Inayls. I am most pleased to meet a fellow practitioner of the arcane arts, our little bout of oneupsmanship aside." He extends a hand to the Gnome.
Iffy smiles broadly and takes the offered hand in his and shakes vigorously. Likewise, Rych!"
"Anyone have any ideas about what we should expect up ahead? I've heard a little about Chult in the course of my travels, but that's been mostly rumors and hearsay. I don't have any real working knowledge of the place."
Rych turns to the tall half-naked half-elf. "My own knowledge of the place is all heresay and rumor as well. I've stuck to more civilized environs for most of my life. If even half the tales I've heard are true the place is a hot humid death trap of poisonous plants, dinosaurs and goblins."
"I'm afraid you two have me at a disadvantage, because I've not even heard much in the way of rumors. I'm interested to hear more about these dinosaurs and goblins, though! Are they Gnome-Eating Dinosaurs??" :-S

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rych turns to the tall half-naked half-elf. "My own knowledge of the place is all heresay and rumor as well. I've stuck to more civilized environs for most of my life. If even half the tales I've heard are true the place is a hot humid death trap of poisonous plants, dinosaurs and goblins."

"Sounds positively marvelous. So glad the Fists arranged this little vacation in paradise for us."

"I'm afraid you two have me at a disadvantage, because I've not even heard much in the way of rumors. I'm interested to hear more about these dinosaurs and goblins, though! Are they Gnome-Eating Dinosaurs??" :-S

Smiling as he turns to Iffy, Mourn says "Isn't any predator larger than, say, a housecat a Gnome eating predator?"

And then back to the group:

"I've traveled and worked alone for most of my career; anybody here have experience with group tactics, or any more knowledge of Chult to offer?"

Leif

Adventurer

Smiling as he turns to Iffy, Mourn says "Isn't any predator larger than, say, a housecat a Gnome eating predator?"
"Eeek! How horrible, Mourn! I'll not be able to sleep properly for a week, now that you've said that!"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*puff puff*
"I have worked as a guard on the 'civilized streets' of Balder's gate since my youth, while my brother did the traveling under the flag of the flaming fists. i personally would have to say that some times civilization has more uncivilized aspects then the farthest frontiers."
*puff puff*
"Now, Goblins I have heard of, but what is a dina-sour? I don't think I have run into one of those on the streets of the city."
*puff puff*

Rhun

First Post
Baelor takes another great puff on his meerchaum, and blows more smoke rings. "As long as those beasts in Chult have a head for me t' stick me axe into, it'll be a good trip. Besides the heat, o' course."

Leif

Adventurer

"Whatever the case may be, and whatever the enemy that we face, almost anything is sure to be better than wallowing across the ocean on this tub!"

Scotley

Hero
Rych

Rych puffs out a smoke ring that quickly vanishes in the breeze. "You'll need a longer axe. From what I've read some of these dino beasts are taller than trees."

Leif

Adventurer

To Rych, Iffy says, "If they are that large, then they might not even notice folk like you or me, eh? Perhaps that would be for the best."

Rhun

First Post
Rych puffs out a smoke ring that quickly vanishes in the breeze. "You'll need a longer axe. From what I've read some of these dino beasts are taller than trees."

The dwarf doesn't seem intimidated. "Then I'll just chop 'em down bit by bit, until I'm level with their heads."

Leif

Adventurer

The dwarf doesn't seem intimidated. "Then I'll just chop 'em down bit by bit, until I'm level with their heads."
"Now, THAT I want to watch! From a safe distance, of course."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads