• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

renau1g's Fort Belurian Adventure [Pathfinder]

Leif

Adventurer
"Iffy" P. Quackenbush, Gnome Divine Sorcerer

Bored with these dour Dwarves, Iffy begins once again to play and climb around in the ship's rigging.

Shayuri

First Post
From below deck there's a loud mournful howl that reverberates in the ship's timbers and brings back primeval memories from when humanity (or applicable humanoid race) was primitive and tribal and huddled around a fire at night when the beasts ruled the world...the howl of a dire wolf.

At the aft, Maighan tilted her head slightly and sighed to herself. "Don't worry Ragnar...we're almost there."

Scotley

Hero
Rych

The wizard jumps at the sudden eruption of noise and then settles back with a wry smile. "I thought there were plenty of horrible beasts in Chult already, but it seems at least one of our number is not satisfied with what the Gods put there."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*puff puff*
"Are these beaasts good for food? i am sure we may need to do some hunting as well as being hunted, er, I mean evading to survive this rescue mission." *puff puff* "very good tobacco, by the way master dwarf."

Rhun

First Post
"Ah, thank you Master Mandison," says the dwarf around the stem of his pipe. "I look forward t' chopping down an' cooking a few o' these jungle beast with you."

Leif

Adventurer
"Iffy" P. Quackenbush, Gnome Divine Sorcerer

From below deck there's a loud mournful howl that reverberates in the ship's timbers and brings back primeval memories from when humanity (or applicable humanoid race) was primitive and tribal and huddled around a fire at night when the beasts ruled the world...the howl of a dire wolf.
At the sound of the howl, Iffy jumps with fright and almost falls headlong from the rigging. Quickly recovering his balance, ht clutches onto the ropes for his dear, Gnomish little life. "I don't remember hearing that before during this voyage! How did we take on a new passenger here so far from shore?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads