renau1g's Thunderspire Labyrinth

EvolutionKB

First Post
Vio

Vio takes his ale, blowing the foam off the top. He reaches into his robe, and pulls out the small vial holding the blood of the hobgoblin. He whispers arcane words under his breath as he add a few drops of the blood to his drink. At the completion of his brief incantation the ale turns dark red, then fades to a brown color. He takes a sip, smiles, and licks the foam from his lips.

Redclaw

First Post
Patresh shudders as he sees Vio engage in this unholy act. He drinks blood? the dragonborn asks himself. What am I doing travelling with such a fiend?

After a moment he is able to remind himself of Vio's performance in the heat of battle. With a nervous shrug, he speaks to the wizard. You should learn to drink your ale straight, friend. It's taste is strong, but it'll make you a man.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Vio

Vio nods, "That may be true, but by drinking a small amount of enchanted blood, I take the power that we took from the hobgoblins. Power that I can wield in many different ways. If you would wish it, I can partake in my craft when you are not around if it disturbs you." Vio slouches over the table stretching out his arms, revealing the multitude of fresh and old scars on his forearms

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"It is a tad ... odd," says Sargil. "I've seen people do worse things, so I don't have a problem with it, but I'd be careful doing that around potential employers, it might put them off." Then, without hardly a pause, the paladin starts in on his next mug of ale. "Haha, keep 'em coming, Sir Halfmoon!"

renau1g

First Post
Rendil will return with another round of drinks and some various meaty offerings, smiling as he brings Saph a plate of ribs. "I told'em what you did for me so they made it special for ya" the halfling says, as he sits down with you and helps himself to a plate.

"So when do you plan on going after them" he whispers, eyes looking around furtively as he speaks about the Bloodreavers.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Sargil gives a little chuckle and says in a low voice, "Well, as long as my companions agree, I wouldn't mind going after them right after we finish refreshing ourselves here. They're not going to wait while we relax, so I think we should go after them, keep the pressure on, you know?" After his little speech, the dragonborn eagerly dives into his own pile of ribs.

OOC: it's sometime in the afternoon, right? If it's getting late in the evening we should probably rest, we have been marching all day already.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Vio

Vio finishes eating and takes a sip of ale. "I'm ready when everybody else is, though I wish to know why they were hanging around this place."

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
As Saphalaxis dives into his barbecued ribs, the sauces dripping down his mouth and chin, he shakes his head repeatedly as each member says they should get going as soon as they are done. Through a mouthful of meat, the rogue is able to barely spit out "Let'sh not be hashty-- *gulp* here. Jumping headfirsht-- *crunch*" he chomps into another mouthful, juice splattering across the table. "into shomething we know little about ish a *chew chew* eashy way to *BBBBRRRRRPPP!!!* excuse me... get ourshelves killed."

He grabs his ale and downs a long swallow before wiping his mouth on his sleeve. "Why don't we take the day... maybe two... to look around the Hall... get a sense of what's going on... see what's happening... get more info. The slavers aren't going anywhere. There's no reason to rush out of this fabulous establishment... it would be impolite towards our host." He nods to the halfling. "Am I right?"

He nods to himself and reaches for another handful of ribs. "I'm right."

Remove ads