D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Hexiros's description is also in the first sentence of the character sheet. :)

Regardless, I'll add it down with the race and class stuff also. I had the money right on my local sheet, but apparently I forgot to copy over that part. Thanks for catching it. And I think I've finally eradicated Norbrit from the sheet, but I'll give it another once-over before I send it through.

So does this mean that I'm gonna be falling through a rickety bridge now? I mean.. I suppose I could make him a halfling-sized dragonborn! :)

Let me know if there's anything else.

-IG

I hope you don't fall through any rickety bridges, but you never know what is out there. One thing was Hexiros jump height, I believe if he is over 6' which is the normal for dragonborn I believe, than he could standing jump and reach up and grab a 10' high ledge or rope or tail of a dragon. Just needed his height to be sure.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Don't worry you just need remember this is an old school D&D adventure, soon you will be rich beyond all reason. I just did a loot sheet for the adventure and I am pychic'ed to see Templeton get his first magic item, it is so fitting (I can't wait!!).

Nice curveball in the IC btw, if the party wants to become lumberjacks for the day, I won't say no - I'll right up a perfect post with Rebekah (as the foreman), Rana, Gwylla, and Aridha (as the watching public), Templeton and Zanword (as the two standing around crewmen), ANd Hexiros and Emmyr working the long saw on a deklo tree. Can't wait to write it (haha).

EarlyBird

Explorer
Great post in the IC Binder Fred - I think Rana got a double blush out of that one.

If you all keep this up you might reach lvl 3 with all this RP, and then I will have to take the easy forest goblins out of the adventure and add in some tougher monsters, like.....

chitine_MM.jpg

EarlyBird

Explorer
Ah... a little more indepth to Aridha, - dogmen "Gotta DIE!" little cute forest goblins, "Aren't so evil." lol

Aridha never has killed a human/elf humaniod before, correct. At least not that she would remember clearly if she did. There could be some good character development there, if you want to work with it.

EarlyBird

Explorer
I aim to please ;)

Waiting to hear what Goodman Wills has to say before going any further?

Sorry was going to give RIver Song a chance to jump in and help the poor sap stop feeling like he is under interogation. (haha)

I also have to assume Templeton or Hexiros told the group about The Flaming Eye Bandits, and the group might wish to discuss how to handle all that as well. But not in front of a stranger.

Remove ads