Riddles

Ryu Shadowstep

First Post
A man wearing a black coat enters the tavern with a smile on his face. He walks up to the cork board an reads the new riddles. Then he decides to place a note on the board reading:

I rather enjoy these riddles. For I have a few as well

What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in?

and the other...

Two very popular and common objects have the same function, but one has thousands of moving parts, while the other has absolutely no moving parts. What are they?

Enjoy...

Babylon Logos

First Post
Ryu Shadowstep said:
Two very popular and common objects have the same function, but one has thousands of moving parts, while the other has absolutely no moving parts. What are they?

Enjoy...

*The elf lass tacks up a note, walking off after.*

A sundial and an hourglass.

((As for the first one, it's a computer keyboard . . .))

My scale is something that does not weigh in grams, ounces, or pounds. However, I may be heavy or light. What am I?

Ryu Shadowstep

First Post
A man walks up to the cork board and looks at the newest riddles then places another riddle on the board.

What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it?

Sienna_Rose

First Post
A lady with honey golden tresses peruses the unanswered riddles and writes a guess on one.

Silence

Ryu Shadowstep

First Post
Sienna_Rose said:
A lady with honey golden tresses peruses the unanswered riddles and writes a guess on one.

Silence

The same man from before looks at the cork board. He notices someone guessed at his riddle so he answers:

Correct...Now for another...

Until I am measured. I am not known. Yet how you miss me when I have flown. What am I?

Babylon Logos

First Post
Ryu Shadowstep said:
The same man from before looks at the cork board. He notices someone guessed at his riddle so he answers:

Correct...Now for another...

Until I am measured. I am not known. Yet how you miss me when I have flown. What am I?

*The elf maid scribbles upon the riddle paper delicatly.*

Time.

Remove ads