RIFTS - Treasures of Tolkeen (Recruiting)

Douane

First Post
Sigh! Looks like another victim of the information highway. I had sent the sheet, info on the GG armor and more about the GGs themselves.

I will resend it, but that'll probably be Tuesday or a bit later. (Right now i'm on my father's comp without access to the data.)

Folkert

GMVictory

Explorer
airwalkrr said:
Yea, that is a pretty lame set, GMVictory. If you like a challenge, then feel free to keep it, but if you would like to re-roll that is fine as well. Since a majority of XP in Rifts is awarded for roleplay however, a challenge might give you more opportunities for XP (and more opportunities for fun). Note that rogue scholars get +1 to IQ and +2 to MA in UE. If you were to simply take the minimum IQ (10), then add the +5 to MA, on top of your base score and OCC bonus, that would give you a 16, which is just high enough to be exceptional (giving you a 40% chance to invoke trust or intimidate others). It's something to think about.

Thanks, but I think I'll see how long I can keep Gary Kansan, Historian, Physician, and Explorer for Hire alive. :)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Not a problem, Douane. If you hadn't noticed, I don't get to post every single day so there is no big hurry.

I'm going to work on a character sheet template I can use for Rifts that will be easy to read and reference in pbp format. I will post it here when I'm done. In the meantime, if anyone can think of a good sheet found elsewhere, I'd be glad to see a link. Not talking about a print-out type sheet, but an ascii code sheet, like those used elsewhere on these boards.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I really don't have the time for this campaign right now, but I do plan to get back to it at a future date, maybe with a month or two. I will make an update at such a time and if you guys are still interested we can pick up where we left off with character generation.

Remove ads