WotC Roll for Combat got to try the 3D vtt and he seems to like it. Live streaming now.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
OK, had the chance to actually listen to this, and...nothing about Glicker's position seems disingenuous in the slightest. He sounds like my dad recently talking about his return to model train building, and the new toys that he has access to compared to the 60's. Like a kid in a Lego aisle, having a blast.

lkj

Hero
I just gave it a try. My only real beef was I was hoping I could upload and image and it was slap down the grid. It’s in alpha at the moment and it shows, it seems reeeeeally basic at the moment. But was easy enough to use!
Yeah, it's super easy to set the grid scale, but laying an actual grid based on that scale would be good. I suspect that will show up as a feature before too long. It is basic but it's so straightforward I've been using it in most of my sessions even though I'm generally a theater of the mind guy. The basic-ness is actually a feature for me. The more complex digital tabletops have been too much to work to use. Just my own personal play style and time constraints

AD

Remove ads