RPG Survey (General)

Troll Lord

First Post
Greetings All,

Hobby gaming is a huge community. From video games to role playings games, card games to miniature games, to board and dice games; the hobby gaming community is large and diverse. Role playing games may be a smaller piece of that equation than when it was booming in the '80s, but it is still a very important part of it. We here at Troll Lord Games, makers of Castles & Crusades, are always attempting to improve the way we do things. With that in mind, it helps us -- and the wider community at large -- to understand who we as gamers are and what we play.

So if we can impose upon you for a few minutes, please fill out the poll below and answer as truthfully as you can. It will be immensely helpful to us, and everyone in the industry.

Its a great way to support your game too, Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, etc are all on the list!

And please spread this list around to as many forums, blogs, pages, etc as you can.

Survey Here!

Thank you in advance!
Steve

"Where do you commonly purchase games" - is 1 the most likely or the least likely? And are you going to publish the results?

Edit: And how does the games list not have Fate?

A

amerigoV

"Where do you commonly purchase games" - is 1 the most likely or the least likely? And are you going to publish the results?

Same question.

Also, I think there should be "both" for do you prefer Electronic or Print. In inevitability its both for me these days. I like to read from the the physical, but I like the electronic for quick reference, cut paste for game prep, for ease of on the go, etc.

Quite a poorly formulated survey. It self-selects for particular games and fails to include some obvious ones that don't fall into the OP's market preference.

Remove ads